Thursday, March 19, 2015

Announcing....

Tim and I are excited to announce that we are going to be parents again!! Hahaha...ok not really. But we do get to "adopt" 8 or so kids on the Trek! That's right, Tim and I get to go on the Pioneer Trek as Ma & Pa. We are super excited and can't wait! I was able to attend 2 Trek's as a youth and loved them, so I am beyond thrilled to participate again, this time as a Ma. We just got assigned our families so next step is meeting with them here in a few weeks.  
 On another side note, I've been doing PiYo for my work outs and I'm in love.  No. Seriously.  I haven't enjoyed exercising this much in...well...ever! I've been working out almost 6 days every week for almost 3 months now. I love how I feel, I love that I'm toning my body, I just love how much it's improved my moods, it's just fantastic. I highly recommend it!
 We also love hanging out with Kathlene, especially when she makes us cotton candy and plays games. Good times.

 My tulips are in full bloom and I love my front yard! But this year, it's a sad reminder of what I was going through exactly one year ago, shingles!! Ugg. I'm so glad that part of my life is over and I've been able to move forward, but these flowers will probably remind me always of that horrible, awful time in my life. But they are pretty!!


No comments: