Friday, September 12, 2014

This and that in the heat

Of course we had to make a trip to Ikea, uncle zane kept the kids entertained very well, he had the cart spinning in circles most of the time, which the kids loved.

Of course I also had to see Monica, we ate lunch and visited. I love catching up with her and I love that she lives so close to my parents. She is amazing and I love to see her every chance I get. We also visited with Jon and his wife Jill. I didn't get any pictures but we had a BBQ at their house and played in their pool. I also love spending time with them, I've known Jon since high school, I love that we still can connect, and he has an adorable family.

My mom works with a lady who has some horses on her property and she told us we could bring the kids over and they could feed and ride them. They loved it!

 

 

No comments: