Friday, September 12, 2014

Last little bit of AZ

When we visit AZ, there are usually a few must-do's. One of them is eat at our favorite Chicago-land restaurant that has newly expanded to AZ, Portillos!

We also had to eat at Chick-Fil-A, medford doesn't thave one and we miss their waffle fries a and Polynesian sauce!

We also got to make our own mini pizzas and grill them outside

And get tickled by grandpa

I also helped my mom paint her entry way table. She has had since I was a kid, it's really be, but she needed some color. So I sanded it for her one day while she was at work and then we painted it and I helped her gather item s from around the house to decorate it. We found everything g except the hat stand at home. We found that at a place that sells peoples old stuff

I think it turned out fabulous!

 

No comments: