Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Everleigh turns 2

Her birthday snuck up on me, as did Easter. I was just starting to feel better and I didn't even realize that her birthday fell on Easter this year. I had a lot of work to do in like, oh, a week. Ya, when your sick, days and weeks run together. I had no idea what or when it was! Everleigh loves Minne Mouse, so I did my best at a Minnie Mouse cake for her. I think it turned out pretty cute.

We celebrated her birthday on Saturday. We found this amazing fort castle thing on sale and decided it would be super fun for the kids to play with outside this summer, so we got it for her birthday. The kids love it!

Also got a bubble maker, so much fun!

This little lady brings so much spunk into our family. I love it when she and Kardyn sing songs from Frozen together. It melts my heart. I love it so much. She has so much personality, everything she says is funny. I love it, being home with her while the kids are at school, is so entertaining. We are so happy she is apart of our family!

No comments: