Monday, February 24, 2014

California Adventure Day 2

Wednesday we returned to California Adventure, which we really loved. Here is another one of Kardyn's fun Mickey Mouse hair accessories

I took the kids to a Disney Jr show in a theater, Everleigh was having so much fun, but the show had technical difficulties and they had to stop in the middle. I was sad because she was having so much fun.

Monsters, Inc. ride. I loved that Everleigh could go on quite a few rides. She lived them. I think her fave was Pirates of the Carribean in Disneyland. It had some fun little drops that made her giggle.

I also waited with the girls to see Sofia. Both of them love to watch her cartoon on Disney Jr.

California Screamin was Chase's favorite ride!

They also loved the carousel, which grandma and grandpa took them on numerous times!

Here we are standing in front of Micheys Fun Wheel, the one that made me so sick the day before!

Cars Land was by far my fave place!

We saw It's Tough being a Bug movie, which was awesome because I remember seeing this as a kid and loved it! It did not disappoint. We loved it, and had lots of laughs!

The Pixar parade was super fun, the kids loved it.

 

No comments: