Sunday, December 29, 2013

Holiday Madness

Always so much to do around the holidays. No exception this year. Although I dad have a moment of free time to make a Christmas craft. That was fun. I don't do that as much as I would like anymore.

We got snow this year! And it didn't melt the next day! They actually canceled school for three days! The kids loved being able to play outside and then come inside and get warm and watch movies all day long.

Helping

Tim and I had a whole anniversary overnight trip planned alone, and then we all got sick. Whatever our stomach bug was it was short, but we all caught it except for Tim. No fun. Although I have to mention that this year I decided to try having our family take sovern silver to see if we could stay away from the super nasty colds that we have had for the past few years. I was so sick of buying and taking so much cold Medicine I just hate it. So we started taking it in september and I'm happy to report that I haven't bought cold medicine once this year! The kids did get one nasty cold, but that was it! I did catch one cold, but the worste of it lasted one day and it wasn't bad enough for me to even take cold meds. How awesome! This will defiantly be our go to in the winter months. Anyway, Tim gave me the most amazing boots this year for our anniversary, I love them!

 
 
 

 

No comments: