Tuesday, October 16, 2012

5 Months Old

I've been having a bit of a disagreement with my blog. Apparently it says I have too many photos, so I'm currently working on fixing the problem. I made a bit of space until the problem is fixed, so almost exactly one month late, here are Everleigh's 5 month photographs. We just love this little girl and can't believe how fast she is growing up. I wish I could just pause life and spend all my time with her now. Kardyn just loves being with her and I while Chase is at school. She is such a big helper and loves playing with baby E. Every time I turn around, she is having a tea party with her or "playing tag." {I don't know where she gets her funny idea's sometimes} Anyway, I love my kids, and I wish they would stop growing up so fast.



2 comments:

Emily said...

What a cute girl!

Good luck with the blog issue. That is frustrating.

JulieN said...

She is growing too fast! But she sure is a cutie.