Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Oakland Temple

A few weeks ago we were able to drive down to the Oakland Temple to meet my family for Aubrey and Jardan's sealing. They've recently adopted 2 of the cutest kids ever, and finally were able to have them sealed to them in the Temple. We had tons of fun, including stopping at the Jelly Belly factory on the way up. My camera was acting bizarre {and may be broken} so I didn't get any pictures there and hardly any at the Temple as well.
Papa with the kids



Aubrey and her cute little family
Here's the whole group! Jardan's aunt and uncle came from Portland to be there as well.


After the sealing we went to the stake center that is on the temple grounds and had lunch. We stayed and visited until Aubrey and her family went back home and Tim and I went to dinner with my parents before we headed to a hotel for the night. We had a lot of fun and wish we had some more time to visit our friends in Sacramento while we were driving by

No comments: