Monday, August 8, 2011

maybe turning 30 isn't so bad

My big 3-0 was last Saturday. I was told to dress up fancily. That was it. This is what I saw when I walked into Tim's office....
With the help of some awesome friends, Tim pulled off an amazing night. 




Yes, Tim made the cake!

Tim thought of everything. We had some of my favorite foods for dinner, Ahi Tuna, italian sodas and gelato with our coconut cake. Everyone else brought a side to share.

Then we laughed until we cried playing a super fun game


I just had to put this picture on because Tim's face is Hilarious!
Tim also made me a stretched canvas print for my Birthday. We were married in the Manti Temple, so before we left Utah, we went and took some pictures so we could one day, have this! I love it.
So I guess turning 30 isn't that bad when you are surrounded by the best friends and family a girl could ask for. Thanks everyone for an amazing 30th birthday!

5 comments:

Emily said...

What a fabulous party! I am so glad that you were able to do something so special!

You look amazing, Anja!

Luke and Katie said...

WOWZER!! That looks unbelievable!! Glad that your birthday was extra special and amazing! Good job Tim!

Emy said...

Happy birthday anjika!!!!! you look great and TIM WAY TO GO!!!!!!!

Paige said...

So fun! Looks like the perfect way to spend your 30th! Kudos to your hubby on a job well done!!

Crissy said...

It was so much fun. You make 30 look wonderful.