Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Kardyn turns 3

 So even though we are moved and all settled in, I still feel stressed. I think it's because I haven't had much time to just sit. So for Kardyn's birthday this year, I just thought we'd take it easy. I wasn't in the mood for some gigantic cake or a huge party, so I made this instead. A cute little owl and it was super easy and fast. Plus she loved it, that's all the matters.
 We went to a local park and had a few families come for a BBQ and cake. It was nice, and quiet! I honestly don't think I'm ready for the huge friend party thing yet anyway. I don't know what I'm going to do when it comes time for that.

 On the way over to the park, she asked if she could eat his eye ball. Nice.


 She got lots of barbies this year because....



 we got an AMAZING deal on this barbie house before we left Utah. Seriously, KSL is the best ever.
 She was so surprised. We had it set up for her to see when we came home after her party


 At least it matches her yellow room! hahaha...anyway, I don't think a day has gone by this week that she hasn't spent at least an hour in her room playing with it. I can't believe my baby is 3 years old already!

7 comments:

Bean said...

I'm so glad she had a good birthday. I love the pictures!

katie said...

Your owl cake looks so cool! And you said you weren't up for a big cake...

I also think that barbie house looks awesome. So jealous I never had that growing up.

JulieN said...

Love the owl cake! And the barbie house looks like every little girl's dream toy. I can't believe she is 3 already!!!

Aaron & Carrie Warnick said...

Looks Like she had a fabulous Birthday!!! hehehe! SHe is such a girlie girl! Love it!

~Jordyn said...

Oh my goodness. Cutest cake ever and I love the doll house. I want one. haha! I have always been so jealous of your creativity and I miss seeing you in church! I hope you guys are doing great!

Michelley said...

Love the owl cake and that barbie house looks like every girl's dream come true!

Emily said...

What an amazing cake.

I went to DI and so some really awesome frames. I wanted to buy them and have you fix them up for me.