Wednesday, June 8, 2011

before the move

So most of you know that we have moved back to Oregon. It's all kind of complicated and a long story but for now we will say Tim is working with his old company again and we are happy about it. Being back in Oregon is great, it feels like we just took a 2 year vacation. We left lots of family in Utah but were welcomed with friends when we arrived here. I've finally got the house mostly unpacked and found my camera so I figured I'd take a break and post a few pictures from before we left Utah. 
Kardyn doesn't usually sit with Uncle Jason so I had to take this picture
 I wanted to give the kids mandarin oranges so that I didn't have to take as many cans, and realized I had actually packed the can opener minutes before. I'm retarded. So Tim found his leather man and opened it the old fashioned way. Yeah, it took forever. 
Amy came and helped me pack so I took a pic with all the kids. We moved to Utah the week that Emery was born and look how big she is now!
Amy and I have been friends since before I was married! It was nice to be able to spend time with her and her family while we were back in Utah for a few years. We miss you already!
Chase and his cute neighbor friend Porter
I really wanted to go get Sushi at our fav place in SLC before we moved. So we went with our family and all the cousins.





Tabitha and I went out for dinner before I left, I'm really going to miss her. She is such an amazing friend!     Stay tuned for pics from our trip to Mesa Verde!

3 comments:

Emy said...

anja! i didn't know! where are you living? i need details!

Aaron & Carrie Warnick said...

Awesome! I know Bean is excited to have you guys back. Look like you have great friends no matter where you live. I am glad you got there safe!

Luke and Katie said...

so glad that the move went well...have fun in OR