Monday, May 9, 2011

the goings on....

For Mothers Day, Chase made me his handprint at school. I love it! It was so cute because he had to make sure he hid it from me all week before it was time to give it to me. I also got to wear my new dress that Tim gave me for Mothers Day, I love it! I've been trying to find one FOREVER and last weekend he took me to one store in Trolly Square, and we found it! 
never mind my super pasty white legs....
A few weeks ago Tim and Chase went to the Super Cross motorcycle races in SLC. They had so much fun, he thought it was the coolest thing ever. 



2 comments:

Emily said...

Happy Mother's Day!

I love the new dress, and wear those white legs proudly. I have white legs that glow in the dark. I can't wait for summer!

whitney allison said...

Cute dress!