Saturday, April 16, 2011

spring wreath

I saw this lady somewhere in blog land, paint her wood wreath and I loved it! So...I copied. And the flowers were super easy. This one starts with strips of felt about 1 inch wide and then it however long you want it. Cut slits down the length, like this.
Then, grab your glue gun and start rolling your felt up like a cinnamon roll. Dab some glue every once in awhile and in the end....
It will look like this! I also made some simple rosettes out of other colors of felt. I LOVE the way it came out, the colors make me happy!


6 comments:

Aubrey and Jardan said...

That is SO CUTE!!!! I'm going to have to make one, I love it!!

Mary said...

Seriously love this.

whitney allison said...

Super cute, and it looks so easy! I might actually have to do it.

Aaron & Carrie Warnick said...

That is so cute! What a great Idea!!!

♥ Miss Tea said...

so cuteee, love the idea on how to decorate a wreath! :)

Susan @ http://tea-diary.blogspot.com

Emily said...

Awesome! That is perfect for spring!