Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Thriftiness

My husband says that I'm not blogging enough...yeah he's probably right. This post isn't much of anything, but I'll show you what we've been up to. Thrift store today was decent. I know this is totally ugly, but I have big plans for this cute little owl.
Some detailed frames, although they are pretty small. I can NEVER find the bigger ones
I'm working on something to hang on a door, might keep it, might sell it. We'll see how it turns out!
And these are our NCAA Tournament Brackets for March Madness. I totally sucked this year, Tim totally beat me. And it's pretty sad that I can already post this and the final games are on this weekend. We both got knocked out a few rounds ago. We always fill one out and I thought I was going to have a good one this year, guess not!!

1 comment:

~Jordyn said...

I LOVE shopping at thrift stores for home decor. I have gotten a lot of wonderful home decorations for just one dollar. I also like fixing things up and making them my own. It rocks because I know that no one else will have it in their house!:)