Friday, March 11, 2011

ooohhhh

Can a girl be more happy? A whole gallon of this stuff! love it.

Thank goodness I cleaned the bathrooms this morning huh? I guess she needed a place to sleep?
Also, a quick update on my wonderful wisdom teeth. Since I've blogged about them I've had another partial dry socket. I went back about 4 days after I found out about the first one, only to find out I had another one on the other side. Then this morning I went back to the dentist because I've still been having a lot of pain on the one side that has been giving me the most trouble. When I called yesterday to make the appt they said it's unlikely that it's dry socket because everything should be all healed up by now but if it's hurting that bad, they wanted me to come in. So after seeing the dentist AGAIN, he thinks I have an infection in there. Seriously! I'm so done with this! At least it's all healed up and I can stop being so careful about the things I eat. Not to mention I haven't drank anything from a straw in like a month! So now I have to get another round of antibiotics. So fun.
On a better note, I registered Chase for Kindergarten this morning. I can't believe it. He is super excited but it's going to be strange having a child in school. I mean, he's in pre-school and has been since he was 3, but next comes 1st grade!! He's getting so big.

3 comments:

Aaron & Carrie Warnick said...

I love ModgePodge. I am sorry to hear you have been having so much trouble with your teeth. That is awful. I hate having problems in my mouth. Your kids are getting so big. I can't believe it. I really can't believe its been so long since I have seen you guys. I am glad to see you guys are so busy having fun. I had fun catching up on all your posts. Please tell Tim hi. I love the pictures you are making. I think that is amazing that you are trying to sell them. Let us know how that goes. Next time you are up this way send me a text. My number changed. I lost a bunch of numbers when I changed my number. I didn't get them all transfered. I will send my number to you on Facebook. I would love to do lunch sometime or hang out on a Saturday even if its at boondocks where the kids could Play. Aaron loves the laser tag there. Anyways. Love you. Talk to you later. I hope you feel better soon!

One Girl and Three Crazy Boys! said...

I'm so sorry about your wisdom teeth-that really stinks! I'm telling you it's those Tooeleans. ;) I have to tell you I am SO not looking forward to getting mine out-but at least I have another 6 months before the dentist can even bring it up to me (maybe I will let the baby stay and cook a little longer just to buy more time ;) Yeah...I doubt I could last through that!)

Emily said...

Wisdom teeth are not very wise.

I am so excited for Chase being registered for Kindergarten. What a big step!