Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Chase turns.....the big 5

We celebrated Chase's birthday on Saturday, even though he turns 5 tomorrow. I've been asking him for awhile now what kind of cake he wants. He kept telling me over and over again, he wanted a blue and green triangle cake. Don't ask me what that means...this is what we came up with. Of course it's chocolate, his favorite, but I snuck in a layer of red velvet and butter peacan. It was yummy. Oh and he wanted the filling to have chocolate chips too, so it was bavarian creme filling with chocolate chips. Pretty good cake. I know my fondant skills are not the best, but as long as Chase thinks it's cool, that's all that matters :)







3 comments:

Paige said...

Happy birthday to Chase! Love the cake!

JulieN said...

You are the best mom!!!

Shana said...

You are so creative! :) Love the cake! I am glad he had a good birthday!!!