Friday, January 14, 2011

xbox fun

We got an Xbox Kinect for Christmas. It's kinda freaky and way futuristic....all you have to do is stand in front of it and you move your hands to toggle through the menu's and such. Have you ever seen the movie Minority Report? It's kinda like that. SCARY. Anyway, the kids love it. We got a sports game and I think it was made for my son. He can run races, throw a javalin, play soccer, bowling and much more, all in my living room. I LOVE IT. 




Here is my cute Valentine's Day decor for my front door. I don't take credit for the idea, I just copied it. However, I am In Love with it.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Emery got the same pillow pet!

Emily said...

That looks like fun! I would like to get that or the Wii for the boys!
I love your door decoration, so cute!

sheena said...

yay for new blog friends!

thanks for stopping by!

love those t.shirt pom's! that's my next project. if i ever get around to it.