Friday, January 14, 2011

my obsession

For about a year now, I have been writing down (which takes forever btw) links to projects or things that I want to do, or anything I want to go back and check out later. Well, recently I have found a web site that can help me with my obsession. It's called Pintrest.  I've only just started adding my favorites, but the coolest thing about it, is that as soon as I see something I like, I just click my "pin it" button in my bookmarks bar, and Pintrest let's me place it whatever category I want. It's completely addicting, so if you join (you have to have an invitation from the website to join) be careful. I think I've spent about 2 or 3 hours online today since I got my invitation!

2 comments:

Brynn P. said...

Would you mind giving me an invitation? I've been writing mine down as well and would love to do this to make it easier.
Btw, love the framed pom poms. I saw that on a blog and did the same thing. Of course yours turned out cuter.

Brandi said...

I want an invite!! That looks awesome:)