Thursday, January 6, 2011

Christmas Morning

I know I'm a little bit behind putting up Christmas pictures. Oh well, I've been entertaining company then cleaning up after company and then trying to get settled back into our routine. This year the kids were fortunate enough to spend time with both sets of Grandparents. My parents and brother came into town a week before Christmas. Then we took them with us down south to see Tim's parents. We stayed an played for a few days and then after a visit from Santa Claus on Christmas Eve, we went home so we could spend Christmas morning at our house. 
Love this action shot

Zane was super excited because he got A REAL gun from Mom and Dad. Later that week Tim took him and my Dad out shooting. He was stoked. 
Nana got Chase this remote controlled Tarantulas. Yeah, big spiders...are not my favorite! It's funny though because Kardyn is kinda scared of it, and sometimes, while Chase is controlling it, he accidentally gets it to chase them, and then he gets scared too. Pretty funny to watch.
Chase got Kardyn a stroller this year. She got one from Santa last year, but used it so much, the wheels fell off! 
My mom got Kardyn this super soft leopard print coat! Love it. She looks adorable in it, she wears it ALL.THE.TIME.


My son is somewhat obsessed with Nut Crackers. Don't ask my why. It's kinda strange. 


I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! 

2 comments:

Emily said...

I am glad you guys had a great Christmas. It is wonderful that you were able to spend time with both sets of Grandparents!

JulieN said...

Sounds like you had a great time and it looks like your kids made quite a haul!!!