Tuesday, November 9, 2010

girls with guns and thanksgiving decor

Cousin Eve came to visit for a few days...they all had fun...
Here is my Thanksgiving decor, nothing fancy. Just something to put up until it's time to decorate for Christmas! 
I whipped this baby up in about 20 minutes using my Cricut...I think it turned out great
I bought this stuff called weathered wood medium...it's kind of like crackle paint, but gives you more of an old wood effect as the finish. I was happy with it, I've been wanting to try it out for awhile now. I've had this frame sitting around for a few months that I found at the DI and decided to try this technique out. I like the way it turned out.

2 comments:

Emily said...

I love the little girl with guns picture! How cute.

The Thanksgiving decor is awesome. I love fall colors!

Hogans Hotties said...

awesome decor love it, your so talented:)