Monday, August 9, 2010

29 FOREVER

Let it be known that I intend to be 29 Forever! This weekend was my birthday and I don't intend to admit to ever being older than I am now. Anyway, we had a great weekend starting with my cake! My husband made me a coconut cake which we tried for the first time last year and I {loved} it so I asked him to make it again for me. mmmm....
Then Tim lit the candles and I think we almost started the house on fire
Staci brought over her new soft serve ice cream machine too, it was yummy....
Brandt loved it too

2 comments:

katie said...

Happy Birthday, Anja! I am following close behind you and will be 29 in a few months. I agree about not wanting to reach 30...EVER!

Emily said...

Happy BIRTHDAY!!!!
29 is huge! I think it is bigger than 30 because it is the LAST year you will be in your twenties.
Can you believe how many things happened in the last decade? I mean really, everything that is your life now. Kids, marriage, house, life...crazy. Here is to a good year!
LOve you, miss you, and hope that all is well!