Wednesday, June 23, 2010

My baby turned 2!

We celebrated Kardyn's second birthday this weekend, I can't believe it. On Saturday we took the kids to see Toy Story 3 with our good friend Amy and her son Jackson. The kids {loved} it
Kardyn got a Cabbage Patch from Amy and Jackson, she loves dolls
Displaying the hat Grandma made for her

Kardyn is so funny, she always has this somber look on her face when others are around. Hardly ever cracks a smile.


She definitely got spoiled, lots of clothes and coloring books, which is one of her favorite things to do, she loves to color. Happy Birthday Kardyn!

4 comments:

Emily said...

Happy Birthday!

I love the hat and the little purse. What a cute little girl!

Paige said...

You always make the cutest cakes! Happy birthday to Kardyn!

Tristen said...

There is NO WAY that Kardyn is two! TWO YEARS OLD??!! She was just born, nope. She's not two. I think you made a mistake and it should have said that she is one. My oh my how quickly time blows by! Happy late birthday (or SUUUUUPER early one, I guess), Kardyn!

Amy said...

So glad I left the price tag on her present! Tacky!