Thursday, April 15, 2010

nap time follow up

I just realized that I never followed up with my nap solution for Kardyn...(see this previous post)I must share my success! So I think when my husband finally realized how much I was struggling with her nap, he did some research for me. He found me this product:

It has saved my sanity. It is made by the same brand that makes those heaven sent Teething Tablets that you can buy at Target and Wal-Mart. They are homeopathic and made by a brand called Hylands. (however, I did have to order this product online, no one in my town sells this product) This is some info that is in the product description: This medicine is designed to safely and effectively counteract mental and physical restlessness in children. Addresses other causes that can inhibit children from sleeping well, including night terrors, growing pains, and sleeplessness from vacation travel. Useful for irritability and wakefulness, Can be used with other medications without contraindications or drug interactions.
Kardyn gets 2 dissolving tablets about 20 minutes before I put her down for her nap, and another 2 when I actually put her in bed. Since she has been taking these, she doesn't even let out one scream when I put her down. Hallelujah! No more crying for hours on end! Granted her naps still are not as long as I would like, but I can deal with that just as long as she's not screaming anymore. I'm so happy and I'm glad that she's happy. Not as fussy in the evenings anymore and she's back on track!

3 comments:

Mary said...

Thanks for the Hyland's mention. We're glad to hear that Calms Forté 4 Kids helps with your daughter. Would you mind if we linked to your post from our Hyland's Facebook page? Thank you again and we hope you continue to trust the Hyland's brand for your family's natural health needs!

Mary Borneman

Mary said...

What are the main ingredients?

Lidia Jones said...

Anja, I totally need this for Liam! I'll have to look for it like today and buy it asap, thanks for the info :)