Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Spring Break

My family was able to come out and visit us for Spring Break! On St. Patricks Day we went to Temple Square and got to watch an Organ recital at the Tabernacle, so that was pretty cool.

We also went to this place called Boondocks, it's just like a game, lazer tag, play place...mostly for kids. But I think Tim, Dad and Zane had the most fun! The kids played on this huge gym thing, but Kardyn was a little apprehensive so Zane snuck in and took her all around. I dont' think she liked the slides too much :(


They also had a race track outside and Chase was loving it! He got to ride with Tim once.

Zane was intense, he had to make sure he beat everyone....he even ran me over and knocked me out of the way...thanks a lot! Anyway, we had fun, and the kids had fun with Nana, Papa, Uncle Zane and the dog!!

No comments: