Monday, March 8, 2010

my babies

My little girl is growing up! I finally made the move to a "big girl bed" and she loves it. We never actually did the whole "toddler bed" thing with Chase because I was prego with her and needed the crib back so we just put Chase into a twin bed, but Kardyn seems to be doing pretty well with it. It's so funny how your kids can be complete opposites, and mine really are for the most part. Kardyn has only attempted to get out of this bed twice in the 3 days she's been in it. Chase on the other hand, I can't count how many times I had to put him back into bed while trying to get him to sleep in a big boy bed. It's actually kinda funny because he actually likes to sleep more than Kardyn, I don't know what it is with this girl, but I can't get her to take longer than an hour nap, once a day. Chase, he STILL takes a 2 1/2 to 3 hour nap every day, goes to bed at 9 and wakes up at 8. She just must not need as much sleep as him, it's just funny and I don't know what to do with her!



I attempted to get some shots of Chase, they ALL looked like this...can the boy just HOLD STILL!?

1 comment:

Shana said...

YEAH FOR BIG BEDS! :) ANd BIG KIDS! She looks sooo big! You sure have some cute kiddos!