Monday, March 8, 2010

game time

Alright I know I've been a slacker about blogging, but this time it wasn't really my fault! We (and when I say WE I mean Tim) had to get things straightened out on our new computer so I had to wait! Anyway, I thought it would be fun to play a game...humor me, I need something to do here! So these are my new favorite things! I got these for an AMAZING DEAL and I'm in love with them! I wish I could wear them around my house all day. Ok, for my game, take a picture of your favorite accessory in your wardrobe and leave a comment telling me you posted about it on your blog! Then I can swoon over the fun stuff you guys have!


3 comments:

Mary said...

Those are awesome shoes.

Shana said...

They are so cute and look HOT on you!!! :) I will have to do this... But I don't know if I really have a favorite. lol

Emily said...

So fun and versitile. I love all the colors. The yellow shoes that were destroyed ny the mold used to be one of my favorite.