Tuesday, January 19, 2010

randomness

This post is going to be a whole bunch of random things, but it's easier than making five different posts! I've been busy making things again....what else is new. These are for Kardyn's room. I'm also working on something else, but it's not completed yet, so I'll take some pictures when those are done.
This is my Valentine's Day project...it's a little time consuming, but SUPER easy and I'm in love with it! I think I'm going to make something with this same technique for Kardyn's room too!
If you want to learn how, go HERE
I also need some help. I have this pretty cool old bottle, but don't really know what to do with it. It's kinda hard to put stuff in because of the small neck. I need some ideas! What can I do!

Katie (my friend from OR) came to Utah for a visit and took some time out to see me. We had fun, chatting and shopping. I'm glad we got to hang out, I MISS YOU!!
I've also been baking, if you haven't already, my recipe blog has this already listed. It's french peasant bread and goes great with pretty much anything!
Oh and one more thing...I finally finished my first blog book. Only took me 3 years, but oh well! I'm so excited! I've decided to do one for every year blogged, and this was my first year, 2007. So, now I just need some time to catch up! That and I'm getting ready to start Kardyn's actual scrapbook, which I'm very excited about, so that should be fun!

9 comments:

Sue Q said...

Love the wreath, love the bottle -- I still have a bottle I made in first grade where we filled it with layers of different colored sand, then poked a skewer down through the layers to make a really cool design. I also decorated a bottle by supergluing crafty buttons all over it. But tell me where you published the Blog book? A friend of mine had this done on one website and was not exactly pleased with the results. What company did you use?

Mary said...

Who did you have do the blog book and I love the heart wreath.

JulieN said...

I LOVE the heart wreath. I don't know I would do anything with the bottle. I think they are just kind of cool on their own.

katie said...

I'm going to try that bread. Also, what website did you use for your blog book?

Shana said...

LOVE all the stuff you have been doing Anja!! You inspire me big time!!

Beckie said...

Hope to try and make that wreath! I love all your cute crafty stuff.

Bean said...

You can put dish soap in the bottle. I miss doing crafts with you!!

**Amy** said...

Love the wreath! Great job! I am wanting to make that bread now!

Michelley said...

I'm curious too - what did you use to make your blog book? I need to make one of those soon!