Tuesday, December 15, 2009

guess what I did....

preface: please excuse the ugly fat face picture of me......anyway, tonight my friend Shana called and asked if I wanted to go see the lights at temple square FROM A HELICOPTER! I guess she has a friend who is a pilot and teaches people how to fly at a school here in Utah. It was just a tiny one, only room for 4 people. I was totally nervous, never been in one before, but it was so awesome! We got to fly right down in by Temple Square, it was so neat to see the whole downtown from up above.
None of my other pictures turned out so this was the best one we could get.
Thanks for thinking of me Shana, I had so much fun!

7 comments:

Shana said...

Awe!!! Fat pic of you?? haha, funny! Look at ME! hehe. Oh well, at least we had a GREAT time!! Thanks so much for coming! I am glad we got that one good pic! :) I am so glad to have met you and become friends!!!!!!

Mary said...

so fun. i've never been on a helicopter, but since i tend to get motion sick i am a bit nervous about it.

families are forever said...

Awesome!!!

Emily said...

How much fun is that? What an awesome experience!

JulieN said...

Wow how exciting!! Not many people can say they have seen the lights of Temple Square from that angle. That's cool.

Bean said...

That was nice of her. Looks like you had lots of fun!

Michelley said...

I've got to tell you, Anja. I don't think it's possible to make you look fat :-). Seriously. Anyway - how cool is that!!!!!! That's amazing. My husband loves helicopters. He wanted one to pick us up at our reception. What a cool way to look at lights!