Monday, November 2, 2009

Ghosts and....lambs

Chase had a blast on Halloween. Here is Mr. Incredible himself...and a little lamb. For those of you who don't know, Tim's mom makes all the grand kids' Halloween costumes. Kardyn was a lamb that Indianna wore when she was her age and Chase and a few of his cousin's were the Incredible Family.

Tim's mom went as Edna who created the Incredibles costumes in the movie. Indianna was Storm and Collin was Wolverine and Abbie was a Pirate.
Kardyn wanted to try on Grandma's crazy eyes glasses, it was funny because I don't think she could focus her eyes!

Spooky Spider Web cookies for a pre-school Halloween Party
We made a Halloween dinner for all the kids this year, I think I had more fun making my stuff then they did eating it! Anyway, I made this fun ghost cake. Thanks to Amy for the marshmallow fondant recipe! It was really yummy, much better tasting then regular nasty fondant!
The kids loved the dry ice punch...I mean witches brew!
mummy dogs
scary eyes
banana ghosts
Overall the kids had lots of fun trick-or-treating. And now....let the holiday weight gain begin!
PS-Kardyn has been sporting a nice bald spot on the back of her head! Let's hope she gets some hair there soon!

7 comments:

Bean said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! Your kids look so cute and your treat look very yummy. We miss you guys!!!

Amy said...

I'm glad the fondant worked for you! It's pretty easy huh? Cute cake!

Emily said...

I am very impressed, Anja! I love all of the cute ideas for Halloween. You are so creative.

JulieN said...

Very cute costumes, and the food looks great too. Sounds like you had a fun time!!!

Crissy said...

Your kids are adorable...costumes are perfect. What a talented MIL you have! Your dinner turned out super cute and I bet the kids just loved it. I'd love that recipe for marshmallow fondant...recipe blog it?

I also adore your painted/glitter pumpkins. The copper one on top is my fave.

Beckie said...

Love the cute costumes and all the Halloween fun fare!

Michelley said...

Love the banana ghosts. I'm going to have to remember that!