Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I know....I'm a slacker

So things have been pretty crazy recently, sorry for the lack of blogging! This past few weeks we've been trying to move into our new place and that's always hectic and finding time to blog is not easy! Anyway, Kardyn is turning into such a little copy cat...she's talking a lot more than Chase ever did at her age and wants to do everything that Chase does.
Including playing with his cars
and making the noises that go with playing with cars...it's pretty cute though
This past weekend we were lucky enough to catch a glimpse of my Mom. She brought her Young Women to Utah for Conference so we stole her for a night. We went out to eat and Chase discovered chop sticks...well, the kid-friendly kind. I took some home for him, so he loves them now.

We also took my mom with us to a reception in SL of friends of ours from Naperville. It was fun to see everyone!


Chase and Kardyn have been playing a lot more together recently, and this is their favorite thing to do. I think it's hilarious because she actually lays there and let's him do this to her! She just giggles and laughs.

She is such a girl

1 comment:

The Christiansens said...

That picture of Kardyn with the purse belongs on the cover of a magazine, soooo cute!!
p.s. - Can you email me your email so I can invite you to my blog. I have been meaning to ask Kjerstin for it but never remember. jennmichaele@yahoo.com