Monday, August 3, 2009

Temple Open House

Last Friday we were able to attend the Oquirrh Mountain Temple Open House with Tim's cousin and family. It was really cool, especially since we were able to take the kids with us. The funny thing is I think that this is the 4th Temple in the Salt Lake Valley, and were we live, the closest Temple is still an hour away. When we lived in Oregon, the closest Temple was 15 minutes. I just think it's kinda funny.


None of the pictures that we took of Chase turned out well...I really don't love one more than the other!
Anyway, it's a beautiful Temple and we had a lot of fun. I think the last Temple Open house I went to was in high school, and if I'm not mistaken, it was the Kirtland, Ohio one, so it's been awhile!

5 comments:

Mary said...

WE almost bought a house like two blocks from this temple. It would be worth a fortune now, but oh well.

Paige said...

That is funny that you are so far away from a temple now, especially in Utah! Kardyn looks so cute in that skirt!

Beckie said...

Wow I can't believe how grown up Kardyn looks! I love her cute outfit!

Crissy said...

Sure you don't love one more than the other...just keep telling yourself that! No just teasing. You have the cutest kids. This temple looks gorgeous.

Candace said...

Isn't it a beautiful temple...i'm so glad that we took the time to go see it while we were out there.