Sunday, August 23, 2009

randomness

So I just have a few random pictures from what has been going on, which is usually nothing, that's why I never post anymore! On that note, I had my camera out taking pictures of the kids while we watched "ellie the dog" this past week, and Chase wanted a picture with his mom.
This is the only cute shot I could get of Ellie, so I had to sacrifice Kardyn's eye's being closed. We watched my sister-in-law's dog all week while they are having a sprinkler system put in their back yard. It was fun to have her around!
Also last week I was able to get together with some girls that I grew up with in Naperville....I'm telling ya, everyone comes back to Utah at one time or another! Anyway, we had lots of fun catching up and visiting, we'll have to do it again!

3 comments:

katie said...

I don't know if I've ever commented on your blog. I'm so jealous of the Naperville group though that I had to comment! It's so great to see your cute faces all together!

Cyndi and Tommy Krebs said...

That is sooooo not fair!!!!! I wanna come! I hope you guys all had fun!

Luke and Katie said...

I'm going to have to agree with Katie and Cyndi..SO FUN and NOT FAIR!