Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I couldn't resist

It's no secret that Kardyn has NO hair yet...I've tried and tried to put headbands on (she pulls them off) or a pony on the top of her head (she pulls it out) so today I thought I would try pony's in the back! 
They've stayed in all morning long! I'm so excited! You can even tell that I'm not really prepared for this because my rubber bands don't match (see previous photo)
She looks all grown up...it's so cute! Here is my attempt to snap a shot of us both, but it didn't work so well. 

9 comments:

Bean said...

So so cute! I love her little ponies!

Crissy said...

This is so much fun. She is adorable! I love your new blog background by the way.

Bean said...

I love the new background!!

Emily said...

So cute, and happy birthday! A little late.

Susie-Q said...

I love doing little girl hair! I did the same thing to Talia when her hair was Just long enough. After boys, it is so much fun to dress up little girls. Kardyn is adorable!!

Aubrey and Jardan said...

AH! She looks so OLD--take those out! :) How cute!

Emy said...

Isn't it so fun when they start getting enough hair? I love her hair! And yours too!

Michelley said...

Love those big eyes! And her little earrings are so cute. And so are her pigtails of course!

whitney allison said...

Super sweet little pig tails. I hope I get to have a girl someday!