Saturday, August 8, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!

Look at my yummy cake Tim made me for my birthday! He's always up to a challenge, so I found this recipe online. It's a coconut cake, it was so good! Then on Thursday we were able to go on a date, which was nice! We went to a chinese place called Asian Star, and then we went to see Harry Potter. Kinda funny though because the power went out in the middle of our movie, so they let us go into a showing that had started an hour later, so we saw 45 minutes of the movie twice! Oh, not to mention 4 free passes! We had fun anyway! Happy birthday to me!

11 comments:

Paige said...

Happy birthday! Sounds like you had a good one. Love the cake, kudos to your husband!

Bean said...

Pretty cake Tim! I'm glad that you had a very happy birthday.

Mary said...

I love those funky candles.

Aubrey and Jardan said...

That cake looks amazing--you should post the recipe! How'd you like Harry Potter? I'm glad you had a fun birthday!

Tristen said...

Hooray! Happy late Birthday!

Tana said...

Happy Birthday! And 4 passes? Awesome!

Beckie said...

Happy Birthday! Even after all these years I remember yours, Mary's, Whitney's and my birthdays!

families are forever said...

Happy Birthday! Great job tim!!!!

Crissy said...

This cake looks delicious. Tim does know how to please you. I'll definitely have to try it out now since you have posted it on the recipe blog.

Michelley said...

Impressive! I like the funky candles. Happy belated birthday!

Luke and Katie said...

HAPPPPPPYYYY BIRTHDAY!! Glad that is was a good one!