Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Facebook friends

Thanks to facebook I was able to re-connect with a friend that I haven't seen since I was about 15 I think...when we moved away from Pennsylvania, Brittany and her family moved away also. It was the summer before my sophomore year in high school, her family moved to Missouri, and we moved to Chicago. We went to EFY together that next summer I believe, and then we've been out of touch since. I'm telling you the only thing I like about living in Utah so far, is that somehow everyone moves back here and we get to see each other again! We had an awesome dinner and then she shopped at the Gateway and Brittany introduced me to Ben's cookies...which are fabulous by the way! I'm so glad we were able to see each other again, hopefully this is just the start!!

5 comments:

Aubrey and Jardan said...

That's crazy! So awesome you got to see her again!

Mary said...

You both look so cute. Do you all remember the contract we made one night in YW's to meet at the DC Temple when we were 18 when we found out you guys were moving?

Candace said...

Mary had the same thought!! You two are so cute! I remember that contract...I think it's still in my journal!! What a great summer for you seeing everyone again! How fun!!!

Susie-Q said...

I thought about that pact the day we were supposed to be there, wondering if anyone went. Haha!! Guess I'm not the only one who missed out. Fun, seeing Brittany again!

Crissy said...

Oh yeah...Ben's Cookies....they are so incredible. My cousin's in-laws (I know a weak connection, but a connection nonetheless) own that franchise at Gateway and we have had many a free cookie there. The chocolate orange one is really good.