Monday, July 20, 2009

Puffer Lake

This weekend we (plus my in-laws and grandma) met up with my parents and my brother Zane to go camping. We went up to some mountain lakes by Beaver, Utah. It was so cool up there. I think we saw about 300-400 deer up there. I mean Tim and I counted 45 on one ride! It really was fun, not to mention the 3-4 dozen heard of elk that came down the hillside every night and every morning. It was funny too because they were always joined by a few bucks. It was pretty fun to watch.
I think it's safe to say that Kardyn loves the dirt, just like her brother.




The boys all went fishing one morning and Chase caught 3 on his sponge bob pole. It was pretty cute. I asked if I could take a picture with him and his fish but he wouldn't hold the other end of the string that the fish were on. Just as I was getting ready to snap the picture, he grabbed on to the end by Zane. It was pretty cute!


We had a great weekend with both sides of my family. I can't wait until we can do it again!

1 comment:

families are forever said...

Sounds like a fun weekend, but I was hoping to see a post of your new hair cut too. smile