Sunday, July 12, 2009

7-11 day

It's so nice that Tim's birthday is 7-11 day, it makes it so much easier to remember it! Hehehe...anyway, we made a yummy dinner and had our family over. PS....I always look like the funny one when I take self portraits, can you tell who took this picture? 
Here is Tim's traditional Boston Creme Cake all from scratch that I make him every year, ok, just started a few years ago because it took me forever to find the right recipe for it. Anyway, it's so good! So Happy Birthday babe, another year older! 

6 comments:

Tristen said...

Happy birthday to Tim! THAT CAKE LOOKS FANTASTIC!! Wish I was there to "try it out" for you!

families are forever said...

Happy Birthday Tim!

Bean said...

Tim, I hope you had a very happy birthday! I wish we could have been there to celebrate with you. We miss you guys!

the mrs said...

That cake looks so yummy! Where did you get the recipe?

Tana said...

Yummy. I am gaining weight here just by looking at it. My brother in law's bday is 7-11 too. He is always excited to get free slurpies on his big day.

Crissy said...

Happy late birthday to Tim. We sure miss you guys and wish we were there to celbrate with you...that cake looks delicious....mmmmm mmmm.