Friday, June 26, 2009

You decide!

Help me decide! I really don't want to wait the 3 or so years it's going to take me to grow my hair as long as I really want it. I've been growing it out from all my previous short styles for about 3 years now. I'm actually not even sure I can get it all that long. I've been stuck at this length for awhile now. I'm just bored of it. So I found a few styles I like, the top one is a little bit longer. I'm not a fan of wearing my bangs to the side, but I think with the right product, I could get it to where it wouldn't bug me so much. 
These next 2 are the same style, and I'm not dying it blond.

I don't know, if anyone finds any other styles that are cute, let me know. I think I'm just ready to cut it all off!




11 comments:

Tristen said...

I like the second hairstyle, but they are all super cute! You could pull off any short 'do, so just go for it!

Bean said...

I love the way your hair looks now! I know how bored you may feel with it, because I'm very bored and might get mine cut off at the end of the month. You look great with short hair, but the longer hair is a newer look for you.

families are forever said...

I like your hair, you can wear more styles with longer hair, but the last two styles would look cute on you too. smile

JulieN said...

I like the one with the orange background. Super cute!!! I love your hair short. Although I love short hair. It has a certain sassiness!!! Plus you are lucky and can totally pull of short hair. Good Luck.

Cyndi and Tommy Krebs said...

I like the second hairstyle. It is way cute!

Aubrey and Jardan said...

I think all of these would be really cute. The Victoria Beckham ones look pretty different than ones you've already had, and if you don't like it, it seems like you could cut it from there to something like the one with the orange background. I'm in the same boat--for my bday i NEED to get a SHORT haircut!

Mary said...

I swear when i got my haircut i looked at the same sight. I love posh's hair, go bold.

Beckie said...

I love the second from the bottom with the colors and layers. But I also like the blond posh. Still very feminine, but fun.

whitney allison said...

I think my favorite is the Victoria Beckham. Very chic, still feminine. Go for it.

Spindle said...

the second pic is the one that I did! I LOVED it it was such a easy cut to do .

Emy said...

Do Victoria Beckham's hairstyle. That is my favorite!