Monday, June 22, 2009

Lagoon Day

We went to Lagoon this past Friday for Depot Days. Tim can get discounted tickets through work, so we took the kids, Staci's family came, and Grandma & Grandpa. The kids had so much fun! They've added a lot more rides for kids since the last time I was there. The kids were able to ride almost every ride.



Kardyn started walking the day before, so now all she wants to do is walk. She really not very balanced yet though, so you still pretty much have to hold her hand. She insisted on walking with Uncle Jason around the park. 

Chase hasn't stopped talking about Lagoon since we left. He had so much fun, I'm glad we were able to go this summer. I have a feeling he's going to be pretty adventurous as he get's older! 
P.S.---pictures of Kardyn's birthday are coming soon. I just need to get the pictures off of my brother-in-laws camera! 

2 comments:

Candace said...

Yay for Kardyn walking!! You were wondering when she would do that when we got together!! So much fun!!

Tana said...

I am so jealous. I would love to be hanging out at Lagoon! Kardyn is so adorable and walking is so exciting! Way to go!