Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Worthy of note

Have you ever seen these handbags? They are called Miche. Who ever came up with this idea must be super rich because they are so cool! I was able to go to a purse party and get one last night....I absolutely love this thing. The bag can be replaced if anything ever happens to it, and all you have to do is get the outside "shells" when you want a new look. They have deals and stuff on those once you already have the bag. So much fun, and super cute



These are the shells I got, how much fun is this!
Ok, one other cool thing I wanted to mention. My mom and dad have been telling me about this sleep aid that they are taking.
My dad started taking it because his Parkinson's was affecting his sleep. It doesn't help you to fall asleep at night, but it makes me feel like I slept sounder when I wake up in the morning. I don't know, it's kinda hard to explain, but I feel less groggy when I wake up. You can buy it at Wal-mart, and the directions say to take 3 pills, but I've only been taking one, I think Tim may be taking 2, but it's really helped a lot, especially getting over just having a baby and waking up so much in the night, I really like it! Thanks mom and dad for the suggestion!

4 comments:

Whitaker Family said...

I love bags...those look so cute, and very versatile. Seems to me like a great buy! I hope everyone is adjusting well.

Aubrey and Jardan said...

I looked those up online and they are so cute! My favorite is the yellow one you bought!

Beckie said...

So cute. I searched for a purse all spring and finally found one but it still isn't my ideal purse.

Kendra said...

That is funny cause I actually looked those up cause my cousin told me I should sign up to sell thos with my jewelry but it was way to much to get started!