Friday, April 17, 2009

Leaving

I know I know...I'm sure you all want to know if we made it to Utah or not! Well, we did, and now I have a million things to post on my blog. Tim just was able to get our computer set up a few days ago, and since then, I've been trying to find time to put my pictures on here. Of course it doesn't help when we've been deathly sick, so now that we are over that (fingers crossed) I can get back to business! These are random pictures from the day we moved out, which was on the 4th. We had lots of help loading up our 27 foot trailer, which was huge, and we didn't think we'd fill it, but we did, to the brim! 


Here's Ty checking out the babies! I never got a picture with Katie! How did that happen?!



Overall it was a sad day, and since I had to drive my own car, it was even harder! I'm not sure how I got out of town I was bawling so hard! We love you all and miss you lots!

5 comments:

Crissy said...

Brings back sad memories. We sure do miss you guys. Crazy how bad the tire was! We're happy you made it safe and sound and can't wait to visit soon.

Paige said...

Glad you got to Utah safely, even if you did have some tire problems! Can't wait to hear that story and how things are going. Hope you're feeling better!

Amy said...

Totally brings back memories of the day you left Utah, the park and us leaving the park while sobbing. Glad you're back. Sorry I was a zombie the day you were here. I'm getting more sleep now :)

dj said...

Those photos are precious! It looks like the kids had a great Easter with their cousins. The Easter Bunny was good to Chase!

Aaron & Carrie Warnick said...

oh thats so hard. I am sorry it was so hard. I know how hard it is. I am glad that everyone was there to help you. I wish I could have helped. You were there for us when we needed you at last minutes notice. I love you guys!