Friday, April 17, 2009

The Drive

Here's a few pictures from the road. Here is our tire that shredded on the trailer that was hauling my entire life in it! Shortly after this was replaced, the rim broke off of the new tire, and had to be jimmy rigged to make it the last 60 miles or so. That was nice!

Long and boring with no one to talk to but myself and sleeping babies!

We stayed the night in Reno and drove the rest of the way on Sunday night. I took the kids and went ahead of the trailers and stuff, they arrived about 5 hours after us because of all the tire problems.

3 comments:

Bean said...

That tire looks bad!

Aaron & Carrie Warnick said...

I hate that drive. I am sorry about your tire. I am glad that you are all ok!

Michelley said...

Oh wow! That tire makes me cringe! You must have a better hold of yourself than I do in those situations to have even thought of taking a picture of it!! :-)