Tuesday, March 10, 2009

woot woot

First things first, I'm still not in love with my new blog background, I did a pre-made one this time (I usually use scrapbook paper and make my own) but we'll see, it might grow on me.
So how many of you have heard of woot.com? Pretty cool website. They sell one item a day, and it's cheap, or like "really on sale" I guess you could say. Well, we haven't really started looking at car seats yet for Kardyn, but this one came up on woot.com the other day. Tim did some research, and we got this seat for $100.00 (plus $5 shipping). Most places on sale it was still $189.00 and normally it's like $250. It has good reviews and all that fun stuff so we decided to get it. Other than it's pretty big, I really like it. Oh, and it's made by a company called Recaro.
I don't think Kardyn does yet

8 comments:

Paige said...

She looks so cute in it!!

Crissy said...

She looks like she wants out. Adorable and looks comfy to me!

Savannah said...

I love woot! such a great website!

Bean said...

She looks so small it that big girl seat. They grow up too fast!

whitney allison said...

That picture is hilarious. She looks so serious. Very funny. Good deals are always fun.

fashgirl said...

We almost got this brand. It is super cute.

Beckie said...

Love all the new posts! I will have to check woot out!

Candace said...

adam is addicted to woot. he has to look at it everyday or he goes crazy...he really loves the woot offs. we just got the two ratchet sets for 12.99 the other day. gotta love good stuff cheap. Kardyn does look a little concerned sitting in there like it's going to eat her if she moves. so cute.