Monday, March 9, 2009

Stake Conference

Elder L Tom Perry came to speak at our Stake Conference this weekend. It was really cool. Tim was able to go to the Priesthood training session with him, and then I attended the adult session that night. We attempted to bring the kids to the Sunday session, and Chase actually did rather well. We only really had to take him out to walk a round a few times, he was getting antsy! He had some great messages, mostly based on spending time and teaching our family.  It was so fun to be able to hear an apostle, It's been a long time since I've been able to hear one, especially since I didn't attend BYU. I even got to shake his hand!

1 comment:

Crissy said...

It was so nice having him here. What a treat! Thanks for encouraging me to go up and shake his hand with you. It was an added bonus to the weekend!