Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Cute Chase

I just had to post a few cute things about Chase that I should have done with his birthday, but forgot. He's seriously turning into a funny kid, it's so cute. I decorated the kitchen on Valentines day with just some pink harts I cut out of pink paper, and he walked into the room and said "wow, mom, look at all the harps!" He also tells us knock knock jokes and does magic tricks for us. I think he gets that from the digital short that's on Wall-e. He also will randomly answer my questions with a "aye aye...Captain" or "yes sir." He also thinks he's a pirate sometimes, and says, "arrgg...I'm a pirate" all while squinting and making his finger look like a hook. He also tells everybody that comes to my house to "take off their shoes please," and when they leave "thanks for coming over." The other day while my Mom was here, as we walked in the house, he said "welcome home Nana." He know says that alot. Today, Tim came to my work so I could sign some papers, and Chase added, "Nice to see you mommy!" Oh, and at his birthday party, Chase wanted to make sure he got to eat the head of the spider...what..why?! He's so cute, I love my Chase!

6 comments:

Paige said...

Isn't it amazing how verbal they get all of the sudden? And, you wonder where they picked up some of the things they say. He is so cute in his pictures--he's a good mix of you two!

Linda A. said...

Chase really is an adorable little boy! Adam says "Yes Sir" to me too! what's up with that?!

Aubrey and Jardan said...

He is so funny! I'm dying to see him again!

Tana said...

I was so excited to know that you scrapbook. I am planning for the first Weekend in April. Bring these cute photos and we'll have a blast.

Becky and Kevin said...

love that little boy...He's so darn adorable! I'm really sad that you will be moving..I'll just have to read your blog and keep up to date...what is the timeline for when you will be leaving?

Beckie said...

Wow he is cute. His birthday looked like a lot of fun and I am so glad your mom could come and see you.