Sunday, January 18, 2009

Sleepy boy

For whatever reason today, Chase would not take a nap. Now Chase is a boy who needs a nap, and I can't really remember when he's missed one in a long time. Today after church, he just came home, ate lunch and went to bed. However, I checked on him and we was just hanging out in his bed...at least he wasn't waking up his sister. I knew right there it was going to be a bad evening! Later tonight we went over to a friends house for dinner and after that I went in my room to finish watching a movie I had started earlier (August Rush, VERY GOOD btw) and Chase said he wanted to watch too! He got pretty quiet, but I kinda forgot he was laying at the foot of my bed. After it was over, I saw him laying there like this....all curled up on the floor!

5 comments:

Tana said...

It's not really napping if a movie is on. That's my take on life!

Beckie said...

So cute.

Candace said...

too cute...i love it when i find them in weird places sleeping...love it!!

Deborah said...

I think he looks exactly like a young Austin in those pictures. Did you know you gave birth to your brother?

lish and toby said...

The more I learn about you, the more I notice we have in common! I've got a little guy named Chase too!