Thursday, January 29, 2009

check up time

Kardyn just had her six month check up, even though she's 7 months. We got a little behind because I was waiting for our new insurance to go through. It took over a month for them to process our request, it was a little annoying. However, we are insured once again! Anyway, she is weighing in at 15 lbs 11 oz and is about 27 inches long. I can't believe how fast she's growing up...she's got one little tooth and one more that can't decide if it want's to pop up or go back down. I'm glad she's getting teeth later than Chase, he started getting his at 4 months old. They just make my babies look so much older, I don't like it! 


Kardyn always wakes up happy from her naps! What a welcome change from Chase! When he was a baby he always woke up screaming! Kardyn is content and all smiles when she wakes up! How can you not love that face!

8 comments:

Mary said...

She is so precious. And she seems really long and light for her age.

Candace said...

she is such a cutie!!! and who doesn't love walking in to a smiling baby!!!!

whitney allison said...

That's an incredible gift, being happy when you wake up. One I do not posess. I hope she hangs onto it for a while. She really is so cute.

families are forever said...

She is very cute! I just looked at Chase' scrapbook,
You did an awesome job! smiles Danette

Beckie said...

She is adorable. I can't believe she is 7 months. Where does the time go.

Tana said...

I can't believe that you look so good and have a baby at home. What are you? Super mom? You are making the rest of us look bad. Knock it off.

Kristy said...

What a little sweetie!! She is all smiles! I love the new family photos! They look great!!

Becky and Kevin said...

That's so funny, because Alexis wakes up screaming bloody murder! I wish she would smile and coo and entertain herself for 5 seconds but nope....we get the soundtrack from Texas Chainsaw Massacre!