Saturday, December 27, 2008

How many years?

Today is our 7th anniversary! Holy cow where has the time gone! We don't even have any digital copies of our wedding photos, but I did find these! Engagement photos! Anyway, I just wanted to say how grateful I am to have met Tim. He's changed my life and I know I've changed his. We've been through trials together that have made us who we are today. I know I'm a better person with him and I love that he can make me feel like the most important person in the world! I'm so lucky to have him and my children are lucky to have him as a father. I can't wait to see what the next 7 years will bring us! Happy Anniversary Tim, I love you.

7 comments:

Beckie said...

Happy Anniversary! I hope you enjoyed your special day.

Paige said...

Wow, seven years! Happy anniversary!

families are forever said...

Happy Anniversary! You two are a great couple! I will check your blog in 63 years and see the pictures from your 70th anniversary. Smiles!

Linda A. said...

Happy Anniversary! So have we talked about this before? I have the same anniversary! Maybe I forgot if you already knew this.... way cool!

Candace said...

happy anniversary...you two are so cute!!! I remember coming to see you in your apartment the first year you were married...I can't believe how fast time goes!

One Girl and Three Crazy Boys! said...

happy late anniversary. It's crazy how fast time flies. I love the engagement pics-how cute!

Aaron & Carrie Warnick said...

Oh my goodness! 7 years! Wow. You guys are so little in those pics. How funny. How the years go by, congrats. I hope that you did something fun together. I love you both so much and think that you are both very special people and I hope that we stay friends forever!