7 Weird Things About Me
K, we'll see how this goes because I just did one of these not too long ago:
1. If I had lots of money, I would buy Lots of things online, if there is such thing as a "closet shopper," that would be me.
2. I like Peeps. Yes, those gross marshmallow things that they now make for every holiday, and I like to eat them after they get hard. I open the package and let them sit for a few days, then I can eat them!
3. I don't like bananas. I'm not a picky eater, but for some reason, I don't like them, oh and cottage cheese too, can't eat that either.
4. I don't know how weird this is, but I'm not coming up with many more good things, I like to play poker. Tim taught me how, his family likes to play, so we usually have Texas Hold'em tournaments when we visit. It's fun, but I'm not very good!
5. I love the noise a jar makes when you first open it and break the seal, you know that "pop" that it makes, yeah that.
6. I don't like CATS. I don't know if that's weird, but it will have to do.
7. I'm not very nice to people who try to sell me things that I don't want. I mean I'm not rude, but I'm not afraid to tell people no.
There ya go, that's all I could come up with and I'm not tagging anyone!