Saturday, November 8, 2008

Tagged

7 Weird Things About Me

K, we'll see how this goes because I just did one of these not too long ago:
1.
If I had lots of money, I would buy Lots of things online, if there is such thing as a "closet shopper," that would be me.
2. I like Peeps. Yes, those gross marshmallow things that they now make for every holiday, and I like to eat them after they get hard. I open the package and let them sit for a few days, then I can eat them!
3.
I don't like bananas. I'm not a picky eater, but for some reason, I don't like them, oh and cottage cheese too, can't eat that either.
4. I don't know how weird this is, but I'm not coming up with many more good things, I like to play poker. Tim taught me how, his family likes to play, so we usually have Texas Hold'em tournaments when we visit. It's fun, but I'm not very good!
5. I love the noise a jar makes when you first open it and break the seal, you know that "pop" that it makes, yeah that.
6. I don't like CATS. I don't know if that's weird, but it will have to do.
7. I'm not very nice to people who try to sell me things that I don't want. I mean I'm not rude, but I'm not afraid to tell people no.

There ya go, that's all I could come up with and I'm not tagging anyone!

4 comments:

families are forever said...

I like that pop sound too. Anja if you like Yorks peppermint patties,(or if you ever have one), put it by your ear and snap it in half, Whitnie and I think it makes a cool sound. Weird huh. Smiles Danette

Mary said...

How goes the job hunt and life planning? I've been thinking about you lots.

Luke and Katie said...

Anja! I loved this tag because of a few things: 1) Luke and I love to play poker with his family too! (Don't tell my parent's! :) We have the "special" table and make a night/weekened of it!
2) I don't like bananas either. I used to, but being pregnant they just smell weird!
thanks for the post..and have you found out anything about the job?

Aaron & Carrie Warnick said...

Your funny girlie. Hehehe. I love all the weird things about you. You wouldn't be Anja without them. Miss you girlie!