Saturday, November 29, 2008

Playing Catch-up

Ok, so I guess this is where I start. We've been out of town, and also with me working now, I find I have less and less time to blog! So, I'll start with Twilight! Crissy, Linda and I went to see it opening night, so that would be the 12am showing! It was fun, we waited in line for an hour and a half until 10pm when they opened up the line so we could go into the theater. Then we waited 2 hours for the movie to start. It was crazy! Sooooo many people were there! But it was fun! Once I was in Arizona my mom and sister and I went to see it also. I enjoyed the movie LOTS more the second time, which may have had to do with the fact that the second time I didn't have teenagers giggling the whole time! Anyway, I still loved the movie, obviously the books were better, but I can't wait to see the next movie!

1 comment:

Marcie said...

ya a catch up! Life must be pretty crazy as a workin' women and full time mom. I'm sure you handle it wonderfully.